Located just seven kilometres from the centre of Mansfield with its diverse range of shops and eateries, Mansfield Lakeside Ski Village provides a great venue for all the family.
The bushland setting on the shores of Lake Eildon creates a relaxing atmosphere with two tennis courts, a playground, pool and recreation room for the more energetic.
Mt. Buller and Mt. Stirling are less than an hours’ drive away enabling ski enthusiasts easy access to the ski fields. Bush walkers and cyclists can take advantage of the mountains through the summer months.
Annual sites are available for those looking for a long term site as a holiday getaway located close to Melbourne in a region that continues to grow in popularity.
Sorry, but in order to keep the parks safe for the little ones, no pets are allowed.
The friendly family atmosphere at Mansfield Lakeside Ski Village ensures a pleasant and relaxing stay.
- Boating and water sports at Lake Eildon and Lake Nillahcootie
- Fishing in the lakes and rivers
- Snow skiing, boarding and sports at Mt. Stirling and Mt. Buller
- Bush walking the numerous trails of the National Parks
- Motorbike riding
- Horse riding
- Winery visits
- Dining at the numerous eateries in the area
- Markets and festivals
- Scenic drives